Moxie Micromobility warrants that the Moxie electric scooter is free from defects in materials and workmanship, and will perform in accordance with industry quality standards.
Moxie Micromobility offers a 2 years warranty on Moxie electric scooters and 1 year or 350 charging cycles keeping the 75% of the original capacity on Moxie batteries valid from the original date of purchase.
Additionally, a MoxieCare warranty can be added to increase coverage.
This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable, remember to keep your proof of purchase.
Moxie Micromobility will activate the warranty of your Moxie electric scooter at the moment of purchase. This will facilitate the future management since we will have identified your vehicle and its serial number.
To claim any warranty or carry out technical service or maintenance, please keep the original invoice, boxes and the complete packaging elements in order to securely ship your Moxie vehicle.
Moxie Micromobility agrees to repair the electric scooter if defects in materials and workmanship are detected during the warranty period. If it cannot be repaired, Moxie Micromobility will replace it free of charge. In the event that the same model as the one purchased is not available, Moxie reserves the right to replace it with one of similar or higher value. In this case, shipping costs will be the responsibility of Moxie Micromobility.
In case of warranty, It is the buyer’s responsibility to prepare and handle the return to us, therefore, it is mandatory to repack the Moxie Scooter with the original boxes and the complete packing elements. If the buyer fails to pack properly the Moxie scooter and eventually it gets damage during transport back to us, it will be the responsibility of the customer.
If, upon receipt of the Moxie electric scooter, we detect that the repair doesn’t meet the requirements expressed in this warranty, it will be treated as out of warranty and a repair estimate will be sent to the customer. In this case, shipping costs will be cover by the customer.
Moxie Micromobility reserves the right to refuse any return or refund request if the Moxie electric scooter shows signs of misuse, abuse or damage unrelated to the defect in materials and workmanship.
Moxie Micromobility will not accept any liability for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages caused by the use of the Moxie electric scooter.
The following conditions applies in case of warranty
- The replacement or repair of the electric Moxie scooter doesn’t extend the initial warranty period.
- Any Moxie electric scooter (under warranty or not) sent to the Technical Service that doesn’t present a fault after its revision will have a charge for the time spent in its revision to which shipping and transport costs are added if applicable.
- This warranty is valid with the original receipt of purchase, otherwise it will be treated as out of warranty.
- Excludes accessories.
- Excludes all parts and components subject to wear and tear.
- Excludes parts with physical damage and incomplete or broken cable connections.
- Excludes misuse, modification, neglect and use of the scooter in wet conditions.
- Excludes professional and contract use.
The warranty is void if
- The Moxie electric scooter has been used for renting, delivery or other commercial purposes.
- The Moxie electric scooter has been opened for a third part that is not a Moxie Authorized Partner or Moxie Technical Service.
- The Moxie electric scooter has been used in the rain or is damaged by water ingress.
- The Moxie electric scooter has not been properly maintained, e.g.: has punctures, breaks or missing parts.
- The Moxie user manual was not followed..
- The Moxie electric scooter has been damaged by other equipment.
- The Moxie electric scooter has suffered an accident, abuse, neglect, shock, heat or humidity beyond the specifications of the electric scooter, improper installation, operation, maintenance or modification.
- The Moxie electric scooter suffers problems resulting from any unauthorized changes or modifications to the vehicle.
Warranty claims must be processed and receive a return authorization prior to shipment to Moxie Micromobility, otherwise your package will be refused upon delivery.
Remember that Moxie Micromobility will not provide any warranty coverage unless your claim complies with all terms of this statement and follows the proper return procedure. To make warranty claim its mandatory to fill out the form on the following link: wwwwww
If the electric scooter is out of warranty, the customer may make an out-of-warranty repair request under quotation. To do so, you should contact us via email at [email protected]
Moxie Micromobility disclaims any liability for losses that were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed and for damages that were not caused by any breach by us.
By purchasing Moxie Micromobility products, you have read and accepted the terms and conditions set forth herein. Nothing in these terms shall reduce your rights relating to cancellation, defective or misdescribed goods. Moxie Micromobility and its owners and employees are not and shall not be liable for any bodily or physical injury or damage resulting from or related to our products.
Moxie Micromobility will not accept any liability for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages caused by the use of the electric scooter.
Moxie Micromobility disclaims any liability for any property damage arising out of or related to the use of any product sold on our website or site. The customer uses the product at their sole responsibility and must ride in accordance with all laws and regulations, including federal and state laws. It is recommended to always have appropriate insurance and coverage for passenger and third party use.